Advertisement

Monday, March 26, 2012

Genesis




Jiu Jitsu is a fundamental part of who I am and will soon become. It is the foundation for my improvement as a person, as a father, as a friend, and partner. 


I do not subscribe that the only way to personal improvement is through the path I have taken. There are many paths and this is just one. 


But there are few things that can ignite a passion as the art of Jiu Jitsu. A passion so deep that although there is repeated trying and failing day after day, you wake up the next day only to try again. 


The thought of quitting is worse than death. 


Forcing your mind and body to breakthrough the restrictions set upon you by society or ignorance. Few things can take your health, fitness, and diet to new levels as well as give you the tools to defend and protect, provide and progress through life in a more humble, centered and enlightened way. 


Jiu Jitsu makes me and many others a better person. 


For this gift I am thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter